Camellia oil, also known as camellia tea seed oil, is the actual green tea oil. It comes from the seeds of Camellia oleifera, the plant from which all the tea is made. Tea seed oil is a wonderfully healthy in more.
Some Known benefits:
- Tea seed oil is a brilliant moisturizer.
- is a superb antioxidant. It resists rancidity strongly.
- used as a traditional hair treatment.
- promotes recovery of wounds and scrapes.
- protects the skin from free radical damage due to its antioxidant. Reduces ageing due to the skin and other environmental free radicals.
- Anti-fungal properties.
- Has a mild astringent effect which makes it good for treating injuries and scars.
For personal care, apply to skin on face and body. Repeat as desired to soften and moisturize skin. Can also be used to hydrate the scalp and hair leaving it silky smooth without feeling greasy. Can also be used to strengthen brittle nails.
For cold process soap / lotion and cream making.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation, redness, or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed health-care practitioner.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.