Castile Liquid Soap Making Class (Basic)
Course Dates: Please see date selection above
Course Duration: 2 Hours – 2.5 Hours
Course Timing: 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
Class Capacity: 30 Pax Maximum
Age Requirement: 18 and above
This basic castile liquid soap making class is great for beginners!
You will be taught the basics of making an all natural, skin loving, vegan friendly, unscented liquid castile soap for healthier radiant skin.
Benefits of Natural Castile Liquid Soap
Do you prefer using Castile Liquid Soap (over bar soap) in your kitchen or bathroom? Or have you attended our cold process bar soaps making class & are looking for your next soap making challenge?
Castile soap is made from 100% plant oils. Although original castile soap were made with 100% olive oil, in modern times other oils like coconut, sweet almond and essential oils have been included in the recipe. A versatile soap with unlimited uses, castile soap can easily replace dish soap, laundry detergent, household cleaner, pet shampoo, and many more.
Join our castile liquid soap making class for beginners today and make your very own liquid soap with potassium hydroxide as the alkali instead of sodium hydroxide.
NOTE: This is an age 18+ class since making castile liquid soap from scratch involves working with lye (aka potassium hydroxide).
What You Will Learn:
A step-by-step basic castile liquid soap making class with all ingredients & equipment provided.
- Basic knowledge of castile liquid soap making
- Benefits of natural ingredients of castile soap
- Hands-on experience of liquid soap making
- Learn the usage of Potassium Hydroxide / KOH
- Bring home your very own handmade castile liquid soap
Course Fee includes:
- Raw ingredients
- Use of equipment
- Castile liquid soap (all – purpose liquid soap , hand-wash , body wash & laundry soap) recipe & handbook
- Fee is for each participant
What You Will Make:
- 2 liters of Castile Liquid Soap
How to Register
A step-by-step basic castile liquid soap making class for beginners with all ingredients & equipment provided.
- Step 1: Select the course date
- Step 2: Select number of participant (s)
- Step 3: Add to cart and checkout
- Step 4: Enter participant (s) detail during checkout
For cancellation and reschedule, kindly contact us at least 24 hours in advance. Thank you!