Geranium Essential Oil (100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade)
- Pure Geranium Essential Oil
- Therapeutic Grade Geranium Oil
- No fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
Geranium oil is an essential oils extracted through steam distillation of stems and leaves of the Geranium plant, bearing the scientific name Pelargonium Graveolens. Geranium oil is commonly used as an element in aromatherapy for its many health benefits. It’s used as a holistic treatment to improve your physical, mental and emotional health. Used by the Egyptians for promoting beautiful and radiant skin, geranium oil is now used to treat acne, reduce inflammation, alleviate anxiety and balance hormones. This sweet-smelling oil may uplift your mood, lessen fatigue and promote emotional wellness.
Therapeutic Benefits of Geranium Oil
- For aromatherapy use
- Balances hormones
- Relieves stress
- Reduces depression
- Minimizes inflammation
- Improves circulation
- Alleviates the effects of menopause
- Reduces blood pressure
- Benefits the health of your skin
Point of Interests
The plants originated from South Africa, as well as Reunion, Madagascar, Egypt and Morocco and were introduced to European countries such as Italy, Spain and France in the 17th century. There are about 700 different varieties of the plant, yet only 10 supply essential oil in viable quantities, as the normal garden geranium produce far too little oil for extraction. It is a hairy perennial shrub, often used in hedgerows, and stands up to about one meter high (3 feet) with pointed leaves, serrated at the edges and it has pinkish-white flowers. In early times geraniums were planted around the house to keep evil spirits at bay.
Geranium Oil Usage Tips
- Use in an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify skin.
- Add a drop to your moisturizer to help balance oil production.
- Apply a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner bottle, or make your own deep hair conditioner.
- Diffuse aromatically to help relieve occasional stress and tension.
- Place one drop in the palm of your hands, rub hands together, and cup over nose and mouth to breathe slowly, or diffuse as desired to release emotions.
- Diffuse geranium oil throughout the room, apply over the heart or solar plexus, or breathe from the palm of your hand for connection.
Distillation Method: Steam Distilled
Botanical name: Pelargonium Graveolens
Ingredient: 100% Geranium Essential Oil
Country of Origin: Product of United States
Packaging: Amber Essential Oil Glass Bottle
Storage: Room temperature. Air tight container.
Disclaimer: Pure and natural essential oil are highly concentrated and should be used with care. It should NOT be used directly in pregnant women or women who are currently breastfeeding. It’s best to dilute pure essential oil with a carrier oil like jojoba oil, argan oil, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil and coconut oil when you are applying it directly to the skin.