Ginger Root Essential Oil (100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade)
- Pure Ginger Root Essential Oil
- No fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
Ginger Root essential oil is steam distilled from the root of the Ginger plant. It contains linalyl acetate, which is a naturally occurring phytochemical found in many flowers and spice plants which can help reduces skin inflammation and works as a natural remedy for rashes and regulate the production of oil on the skin.
Therapeutic Benefits of Ginger Root Essential Oil
- To help improve aches and pain, add 2–4 drops of Ginger Root essential oil to warm bath water.
- For poor circulation create a massage oil by diluting 4 – 6 drops of black pepper oil with 4 drops of Ginger Root essential oil blend with 20ml of a carrier oil (like jojoba or coconut oil) and apply it to needed areas.
- May help improve blood circulation
- May help improve digestion, soothes intestines and relieves flatulence
- May also help to mood uplifting, improve mental clarity and memory
- Helps relieve dizziness and nausea caused by long hour traveling
Distillation Method: Steam distilled
Botanical name: Zingiber officinalis
Ingredient: 100% Ginger Root Essential Oil
Appearance: Pale yellow liquid
Product of: USA
Packaging: Amber Essential Oil Glass Bottle
Storage: Room temperature. Air tight container.
Disclaimer: This is PURE essential oil. It should NOT be used directly in pregnant women or women who are currently breastfeeding. It’s best to dilute pure essential oil with a Carrier Oil like Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil and Coconut Oil when you are applying it directly to the skin.