Magic Baby® Hydrating Blend – All Natural Emollient for Eczema, Psoriasis & Sensitive Skin
Magic Baby® hydrating blend is made from all natural jojoba Oil, chamomile oil. Olive Oil . It is a gentle emollient that’s great for problematic and sensitive skin. Formulated as a natural remedy for eczema, psoriasis, sensitive and problematic skin with no harsh chemicals. Apply as often as needed to moisturize, hydrate and leave skin calm and balanced.
- All-natural ingredients
- Non toxic
- Chemical free
- Product of Singapore
Registered with Singapore Health Science Authority (HSA) (Notification No: CCPN1917870)
What is an emollient: Emollients are non-cosmetic moisturizers to help skin feel more comfortable and less itchy. They keep the skin moist, flexible and helps to prevent cracks.
Why use an emollient: According to the national eczema association, one of the most important elements in managing all types of eczema is to keep the skin soft and supple by frequent and generous use of emollients.
Under ordinary circumstances, 95 percent of each of our cell is made up of water. It is the water content of your skin cells that determines how moist or supple your skin is.
Avoiding dry skin is therefore one of the key elements in good basic skin care. Dry skin can also make you more prone to scaling, cracking, irritation, eczema and infections, says National Skin Centre.
A moisturiser or emollient can make your skin more supple and promote smoothness. Moisturisers are used to prevent loss of water from the skin through evaporation, as well as holding on to water.
Description: Whether you’re a parent of a child with eczema (a.k.a. dermatitis) or someone who has had the condition like psoriasis and sensitive skin for years, the struggle is real and nerve wrecking.
Magic Baby® hydrating blend offers a blend of high quality all natural ingredients to support people living with eczema, psoriasis and skin conditions with a calming, soothing and moisturizing emollient.
It can be applied on all skin types and can be applied anywhere on the skin. Once the oil melts into the skin, it creates a moisture barrier that guards and conditions your skin. Apply as needed.
Premium Ingredients for All Skin Types: Magic Baby® hydrating blend uses a blend of natural ingredients like Jojoba Oil, Pure Chamomile and Olive Oil for their moisturizing and hydrating properties. Jojoba oil act as emollients and are considered the best deliver additional antioxidants into the skin.
- Jojoba Oil has a variety of healing properties that may make it effective in treating skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Unlike other skincare oils, the structure of jojoba oil is very similar to the natural oils of our skin. Which means it not only moisturizes, but absorbs faster than other oils. And, it’s suitable for all skin types!
- Chamomile oil is one of the most ancient medicinal known to mankind. Many different preparations of chamomile have been developed over the years, and the most popular is in the form of herbal tea. Many people drink chamomile tea for its relaxation properties and calming effects on the digestive system. Chamomile oil applied topically is considered a natural remedy for eczema and skin conditions, reduce inflammation and more.
- Olive oil is one of the best oil for body firming. Its a wonderful oil for skin ailments, as its rich in anti-oxidants and Omega – 3 fatty acids which helps to attaining healthy and firm skin.
Application: Formulated as a natural remedy for eczema, psoriasis and skin problems, Magic Baby® hydrating blend contains all-natural skin loving oils. Apply on affected areas as often as required to gently hydrate and moisturize sensitive and dry skin. Coupled with proper eczema allergy friendly diet, regular applications may help relief itchiness naturally.
- Apply after bathing, while water is still trapped in the skin for extra hydration.
- Use liberally and frequently – at least three times a day.
- Apply gently in the direction of the hair growth. Never rub up and down vigorously as this could trigger itching, block hair follicles or create more heat in the skin.
- Continue to use as a gentle emollient, even when the eczema has improved as this will help prevent flare ups.
Ingredients: Oil of Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) and Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile), olive, and Roman Chamomile Essential oil.
Storage: Keep in cool dry place away from sunlight
Best Used By: One year from date of purchase.
Caution: Always do a small patch test on an inconspicuous clean and dry area to ensure that you are not allergic to the ingredients before applying to the whole areas. For external use only.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results may vary.
Have a faint chamomile fragrance. Children love using it because it does not leave sticky residue. Moisturise and calm eczema skin.