Moringa Oil (Virgin Organic)
Virgin Organic Moringa Oil derive from the seeds of the Moringa oleifera tree. Moringa seeds oil is commonly referred to as ben oil due to its high concentration of behenic acid. Virgin Organic Moringa Oil has a natural characteristic scent and high concentration of Vitamin A and C, unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants property.
Virgin Organic Moringa Oil has been used in many personal care and cosmetic industry (such as hair creams, conditioners, skin lotions and body butters) due to its emollient and skin moisturizing properties
It is also recommended use for massage and aromatherapy as its easily been absorbed by skin without leaving a greasy residue.
- 100% Pure & Natural Virgin Organic
- Cold Pressed
- Great for Face, Skin & Hair
Interest point and benefits of Maringa oil
- May help to fight skin fatigue
- Known of outstanding properties of curing acne. It works wonders in removing black heads and spots from your skin.
- Moringa oil may helps you roots and moisturize your scalp. It is ideal for people with dry scalp.
- Moringa oil is also has antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties. It may help cures minor skin cuts, rashes / even burns.
- Helps on insect bites.
- Moringa oil also known to helps on Fighting dandruff and split end
Cold & Hot Process Soap. Lotions. Scrubs. Skin & Hair Care.
Massage Oil. Cosmetics.
Ingredient: Moringa Oil
Physical Form: Light Yellow
Solubility: Insoluble in Water
Short Term Storage:
Airtight container. Dark location. Cool room temperature.
Long Term Storage:
Removing air from storage container will delay oxidation and rancidity (may need to place in a smaller container). Refrigeration can extend shelf life.
Best Used By: One year from date of purchase.
Packaged in a plastic bottle.
Caution: Always do a small patch test on an inconspicuous clean and dry area to ensure that you are not allergic to the ingredients before applying to the whole areas. For external use only.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results may vary.