Organic Shea Butter Raw Unrefined
Shea butter is an off- white or ivory-colored fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. Shea butter is a triglyceride derived mainly from stearic acid and oleic acid. It is widely used in cosmetics as a moisturizer, salve or lotion.
Pure Shea Butter is considered to be high in vitamin / mineral content which is thought to benefit dry skin.
- 100% Pure & Natural Shea Butter
- Premium Grade A Shea Butter
- Organic & Fairtrade Certified
- Raw & Unrefined for Maximum Skin Benefits
- High Vitamin and Mineral content
- Known to Benefit Dry Skin & Eczema
- Melts at Skin Temperature
- Natural Nutty Aroma
- No animal testing
Points of Interest:
Our Organic Shea Butter is Grade A, Pure, Unrefined and Raw. It has no additives, preservatives, fragrance or colorants, with a pleasant nutty aroma. It has a soft and creamy non-grainy texture that melts easily at skin temperature. Regular use of Shea Butter may alleviate many skin problems, including blemishes, wrinkles, itching, sunburns, small skin wounds, eczema, skin allergies, insect bites, frost bite, and other skin conditions. Those with nut allergies should avoid or check with an allergist before using.
Shea Butter Benefits
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Reduces Inflammation: Shea butter is anti-inflammatory and helps reduce skin inflammation. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
- Use Shea Butter as a moisturizer. Simply scoop some Shea Butter up from the jar and rub it over your skin, focusing on the areas that are dry (such as the hands, elbows, and feet).
- Get rid of stretch marks or cellulite using Shea Butter. Since it is very high in Vitamins A, E & F, shea butter aids in cell regeneration and circulation. Apply a small amount of Shea Butter onto the affected areas and massage it in, much like you would with any other lotion. When treating stretch marks, use the shea butter twice a day.
- Apply Shea Butter on your face before putting on makeup. It makes a great moisturizer, and helps replenish the skin. You can also use it under your eyes if you have under eye bags or shadows.
- Use Shea Butter in homemade bath and beauty products. Because of its moisturizing qualities and high-vitamin content, Shea Butter is a great ingredient for many homemade bath and beauty products, including: body butters, melts, body scrubs, soaps and lotions, lip balms, shaving cream.
- Soften and tame frizz using a Shea Butter hair mask. Warm a few tablespoons of Shea Butter over the stove or in the microwave. Massage it into your hair, focusing on the dry ends first and moving gradually upwards towards the scalp. Tuck your hair under a shower cap and wait 30 minutes. Wash and rinse the hair mask out, then follow with your usual shampoo and conditioner.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea Butter)
Physical Form: Light Yellow Solid
Solubility: Insoluble in Water
Unit Weight: 200 Grams of Shea Butter
Packaging: zip bags
Storage: Away from direct sunlight. Cool room temperature. Refrigeration can extend shelf life.
Best Used By: One year from date of purchase.
Country of Origin: West Africa
Unrefined Shea Butter color varies slightly depending on the batch: It can be ivory, pale yellow, gray and occasionally a green tint.
Anne Ho –
The shea butter looks and smells fresh. Fast and reliable shipping makes me a happy customer. Thank you.
Very helpful for êczema for ne and my Baby since bỉrth. Highly recommend
Shea butter was easy to use and is absorbed easily into the skin. Skin feels well-moisturised after application. Good price for the quantity. Will definitely purchase again if needed.
Very easy to use and very good quality. Fast delivery. Highly recommend
Longest moisturising staying power of any product I’ve used for my ezcema. Feels a tad too heavy to apply and sticky at first but you get used to it! I use a tiny spatula to avoid contamination from the jar.
Katy Hick –
I looked for dry skin hand creams in the shops in Brunei but they all contain palm oil. I don’t want to aid and abet the destruction of the rain forests so i decided to make my own. Pinterest recepies told me what to buy. I ordered shea butter, Mango butter, argon oil and two essential oils from Singapore soap. They were dispatched straight away and arrived here ready for my experiments. I especially like the mango butter but all the items are good value and do what they say on the label.
Cassandra Teo –
Fast delivery. Well packed…
High quality. Butter melts on palm warmth. Smells nutty with fresh color. Will repurchase & recommend.
Great for skin. Looks and smells fresh.
love it, don’t have the strange smell found in some of the commercial product. I can mix the EO that I like, a little goes a long way.
mayce lee –
very good for the skin, authentic colour and smells fresh! the best in the market!
The best shea butter in town. Tried from other seller but not as good as this one. It really helps to moisturise my baby skin. Not forgetting the seller is so friendly & helpful. Great customer’s service. Really reccomended.
Bhavani Suppiah –
The Shea butter Is one of the best. It kept my skin moist throughout the day. Even after being out in the sun and aircondition room, my skin didn’t dry out at all. Great product!
Good quality. Well packed. Easy to use. Bought a whole lot of different things so my comments are the same for all. Everyone at home likes the DIY cream made from shea butter, cocoa butter, and grapeseed oil.
Well packed, easy to use. Well absorbed and it is not oily, my skin getting more better now
well-packed. timely updates. recommended 🙂
A very hard oil when doing cold process soap. You would find that harden pretty fast.
Very Authentic .Felt the lip balm made from this stays longer then any other purchased lip balms.
Undisputably the best, most reliable seller of raw shea butter. Fresh, all natural and just pure quality all around.
Wonderful product for very dry skin. Absorbs readily.
I’ve been repeating my purchase and it’s really good for my son’s eczema! Will definitely buy it again