Pure Mango Butter (Expeller Pressed, Refined)
Mango Butter – Pure Mango Butter is extracted from the fruit kernels of the Mango tree. With its natural emollient properties; it has traditionally been used in the rain forest and tropics for its moisturizing and smoothing properties. This highly prized butter is an exceptional quality base ingredient for body care products and soap making recipes. It has a composition resembling Shea and Cocoa, with a slightly different fatty acid content. It has good emolliency and lends protection against the sun. It is said to prevent drying of the skin and formation of wrinkles. Mango butter also reduces degeneration of skin cells and restores elasticity. Mango butter’s hardness makes it a great butter for stick formulations such as lip balm and lotion bars. It can be used “as is” to provide relief from the dryness of eczema and psoriasis. Our butter is carefully refined and deodorized and can be used straight, or in other products, such as creams, lotions, lip products and soaps with a suggested usage rate ranging from 5% to 100%.
Pure Mango Butter is considered to be excellent in nourishing and softening skin benefits.
- 100% Pure & Natural Mango Butter
- Expeller Pressed to retain maximum benefits
- Deodorized and Refined for Immediate Use
- Natural Softening Properties
- Full of Nourishing Antioxidants
- Protective effect against UV radiation
- Known to Benefit Dry Skin & Eczema
Points of Interest:
Mango Butter possesses a high content of stearic acid which makes it similar to cocoa butter. This butter is solid at room temperatures but melts upon contact with skin (approximately 31 to 33 degrees Celsius). Our butter is carefully refined and deodorized and can be used straight, or in other products, such as creams, lotions, lip products and soaps with a suggested usage rate ranging from 5% to 100%. It has no additives, preservatives, fragrance or colorants. Those with mango allergies should avoid or check with an allergist before using. Mango butter is a great source of essential fatty acids, and has beneficial moisturizing properties for lotions and acts as a mild lubricant for the skin. With excellent moisturizing properties, it may help counter the drying effects of bar soaps and cleansers. As Mango butter contains tannins, this gives a drier feel compared to other butters while providing more anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
Mango Butter Benefits
- Moisturizing: Mango butter is considered a natural cream to keep the skin healthy and moisturized. With its fatty acid and oleic acid content, the skin will remain hydrated and moisturized.
- Helps with Skin Disorder: The natural ingredients in mango butter are known to alleviate skin conditions such as rashes, sunburn, and minor wounds and cuts.
- Clear out blemish: Mango butter is said to be a good maintenance cream which helps to keep the skin healthy, it may also clears out minor blemishes like dark spots and fine lines or wrinkles.
- Soothing Effect: Mango butter is also widely used as massage oil because of its mild scent and natural contents. It is naturally smooth on the skin and very ideal for whole body massages
Ingredients: Mangifera indica (Mango) Seed Butter
Physical Form: White Solid
Solubility: Insoluble in Water
Unit Weight: 200 Grams of Mango Butter
Storage: Away from direct sunlight. Cool room temperature. Refrigeration can extend shelf life.
Best Used By: One year from date of purchase.