Sage and Seasalt Conditioner Bar
This Sage and Seasalt Conditioner Bar is specially blended of different herbs to combat dry hair and pervert further damaged. The formula feature with silk amino acid, organic golden jojoba oil and the lovely camelia tea seed oil, lavender water and other nourishing extract to helps to moisture the hair. Each conditioner bar are unique.
Handmade locally in Singapore
Organic Golden Jojoba oil – Helps to protect hair from dryness, breakage, and split ends. It is also moisturizing the scalp and may be a dandruff remedy.
Camellia Tea Seed Oil – Revitalising hair cells and protect them from environmental damage
Silk Amino Acid – Helps to reduce hair loss/ hair fall and conditions it and provide a silky-smooth hair.
Lavender water – restores, moisturizes, and softens dull, dry hair. and also helps to improves blood circulation.
How to use:
- Wet the hair
- Wet the conditioner bar and rub the bar onto the hair
- Massage your hair gentling and let it for 5 mins
- Wash off
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (derived from Coconut), Zea Mays (Corn Starch (Gluten free)) ,Maranta arundinacea (Arrowroot Powder (Gluten Free)), Brassica alcohol, Lauryl Glucoside, Allantoin, Avena Sativa (Oat Kernel) Flour, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Glycerin, Lavender Water, Silk Amino Acids, Vitamin B5, Cetyl alcohol, Liquid Germall Plus, FD& C color. Sage and Seasalt Fragrance.
Lifespan: lasts for an estimate of one month. This is dependent on your hair length and how often you shower as well.
- Do not let your conditioner bar sit in water
- Store your conditioner bar on a well-drained dish, allowing it to dry in between uses
- Store unused conditioner bar in a dark cool place like a drawer or closet.
* Please note that due to the handmade nature of the soap/ Conditioner bar colors, shades may slightly vary. Each loaf and bars are unique!
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results may vary.
There are no reviews yet.