Pure Shea Butter
Pure shea butter is an white or off white colored fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. Shea butter is a triglyceride derived mainly from stearic acid and oleic acid. It is widely used in cosmetics as a moisturizer, salve or lotion.
Pure Shea Butter is considered to be high in vitamin / mineral content which is thought to benefit dry skin.
- 100% Pure & refined Shea Butter
- Premium Shea Butter
- For Maximum Skin Benefits
- High Vitamin and Mineral content
- Known to Benefit Dry Skin & Eczema
- Melts at Skin Temperature
- Natural Nutty Aroma
- No animal testing
Sun Care/After Sun Products, Hand Lotions, Body Lotions, Face Moisturizers, Shaving Creams, Lip Balms, Ointments etc..
WHAT PERCENTAGE TO USE
Recommend the use of 3-100%
- Use Shea Butter as a moisturizer. Simply scoop some Shea Butter up from the jar and rub it over your skin, focusing on the areas that are dry (such as the hands, elbows, and feet).
- Get rid of stretch marks or cellulite using Shea Butter. Since it is very high in Vitamins A, E & F, shea butter aids in cell regeneration and circulation. Apply a small amount of Shea Butter onto the affected areas and massage it in, much like you would with any other lotion. When treating stretch marks, use the shea butter twice a day.
- Apply Shea Butter on your face before putting on makeup. It makes a great moisturizer, and helps replenish the skin. You can also use it under your eyes if you have under eye bags or shadows.
- Use Shea Butter in homemade bath and beauty products. Because of its moisturizing qualities and high-vitamin content, Shea Butter is a great ingredient for many homemade bath and beauty products, including: body butters, melts, body scrubs, soaps and lotions, lip balms, shaving cream.
- Soften and tame frizz using a Shea Butter hair mask. Warm a few tablespoons of Shea Butter over the stove or in the microwave. Massage it into your hair, focusing on the dry ends first and moving gradually upwards towards the scalp. Tuck your hair under a shower cap and wait 30 minutes. Wash and rinse the hair mask out, then follow with your usual shampoo and conditioner.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
Physical Form: Off – White to White
Typical Melting Point: 32-45 C
Solubility: Insoluble in Water
Packaging: zip bags
Storage: Away from direct sunlight. Cool room temperature. Refrigeration can extend shelf life.
Best Used By: One year from date of purchase.
Country of Origin: West Africa