Stearic Acid (Triple pressed & Cosmetic Grade)
Stearic Acid – Our Stearic Acid are Triple pressed and cosmetic grade and made from vegetable source. It is a saturated fatty acid which use to increases the hardness and opacity of waxes. It is commonly used in the production of detergents, soaps, and cosmetics such as shampoos and shaving cream products.
- Personal care products including soaps, creams, lotions, foundation creams, liquefying creams, protective & shaving creams as an emollient and thickener
- D.I.Y your own lotions, creams, body butters, scrubs, hair conditioners.
- It may cause Clear and Natural Clear soap to cloud when use it to harden melt and pour soap
- It allows the soap to last longer. Add around 1 Tablespoon stearic acid per pound (453.9g) of soap.
- Use 1-3 TBS per 500g and it will increase the opacity of candle wax, and enhances dye colors.
- Use stearic with pillar/votive wax to make gel wax embeds.
- using powdered candle dyes, melt the powdered dye in a small amount of stearic acid before adding it to the wax. This will allow the dye to disperse more evenly throughout the candle.
Ingredient: Stearic Acid
Physical Form: White Flake
Recommended use levels:
Melt & Pour Soaps: 3%
Creams/lotion : 1-25%
Candles: 9- 12%
Melting Point: 55 – 60° C
Packaging: Heat Sealed Stand Up Zip Lock Pouch
Country of Origin: United States
Storage: Room temperature. Air tight container.
Shelf Life: Best used within 1 years from date of purchase.