Virgin Baobab Oil (Organic, Cold Pressed, Unrefined)
Virgin Organic Baobab Oil is extracted from the large baobab fruits produced by the Adansonia digitata trees native to Africa. It also called the “super fruit” due to its richness in omega-3, antioxidants & vitamin A, D and C. Virgin organic baobab oil is liquid at room temperature, non-hydrogenated and has a nutty characteristic aroma and golden yellow appearance. Virgin organic baobab oil is widely used in the personal care and cosmetic industry to manufacture lip balms, skin moisturizing lotions, face and wrinkle reducing creams, and soaps.
- 100% Pure Organic Virgin Baobab Oil
- Great for body, face, skin & Hair
- Improves, nourishes and heals skin
- Effective for inflammation, psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis.
- Ideal for massage oil
Use of Baobab Oil:
- Its helps to regenerating skincare properties
- Rich in powerful antioxidants which protect skin against free radical damage.
- High in Vitamin C, which is 6 times more than an orange, assists with skin elasticity.
- High in Vitamins A and B, helps with firm, tighten and hydrate the skin.
- High in Omegas 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids help maintain the integrity of skin cell membrane.
Cold & Hot Process Soap. Lotions. Scrubs.
Lip Products. Massage Oil. products for dry skin & hair conditioners.
Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) oil
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed from seeds of Baobab fruits.
Solubility: Insoluble in Water
Short Term Storage:
Air tight container. Dark location. Cool room temperature.
Long Term Storage:
Removing air from storage container will delay oxidation and rancidity (may need to place in a smaller container). Refrigeration can extend shelf life.
Best Used By: One year from date of purchase.
Packaged in a plastic bottle.
Caution: Always do a small patch test on an inconspicuous clean and dry area to ensure that you are not allergic to the ingredients before applying to the whole areas. For external use only.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results may vary.