This soluble paper is great for printing special designs / messages for embedding into bars of melt & pour soap. Paper remains intact until soap is used to point of embed. At that time, paper will dissolves in water. This paper is best for use with with laser printers.
Only for use with laser printers / top load feed printers.
Designs printed with inkjet printers may experience color migration over time.
- Measure the dimension of your soap mold cavities.
- Choose a design or cartoon artworks from the internet to fit within your mold dimensions.
- Print design onto the soluble paper using a laser printer and cut designs out.
- Spray a thin layer of ethanol onto your mold before pouring a thin layer of the Clear Soap base into mold. Spritz soap with ethanol after pouring . Place the printed soluble paper side down into the soap. Repeat for all mold cavities, and allow to harden.
- Prepare a White Soap Base. Spray clear soap with ethanol and pour the melted white soap onto clear soap at a temperature below 51ºC (125ºF) . Spray with Ethanol and allow to harden, unmold, package, and label.
TIP of Using:
- This paper ONLY works with top loading printers. Any printers that have a roller that the paper needs to ‘wrap’ around (like a bottom feed printer) do not work optimally with this super thin (think barely thicker than toilet paper) specialty product and risk damaging your printer.
- Its best to print the designs a few days in advance and spraying the designs with an aerosol hairspray ( you can easily get this from retail store) to help set the ink.
Country of Origin: United States