Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade)
- Pure Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Therapeutic Grade Ylang Ylang Oil
- No fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
Ylang ylang (Botanical name: Cananga odorata) essential oil are extracted from flower petals of the large, tropical ylang ylang tree. Ylang ylang which also means “flower of flowers” was given the status because of its sweet, floral scent. In fact, ylang ylang oil is one of the key ingredients used in the legendary best selling perfume Chanel No. 5!
Therapeutic Benefits of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- For building confidence: 2 drops ylang ylang and 2 drops bergamot.
- For a natural home freshener that smells tropical: 2 drops ylang ylang and 2 drops jasmine.
- To release tension: 2 drops ylang ylang and 2 drops frankincense.
- To give you an energy boost: 2 drops ylang ylang and 2 drops of citrus oil like lemon oil, grapefruit essential oil.
- For an aphrodisiac massage rub: 2 drops ylang ylang and 2 drops sandalwood essential oil.
Point of Interests
The essential oil of ylang-ylang is extracted by steam distillation of fresh flowers of the ylang-ylang tree, which bears the scientific name Cananga Odorata and is commonly found in the rain forests of certain Asian and South Pacific Islands like Indonesia, Philippines, Java, Sumatra, Comoro and Polynesia. One of it’s oldest known medicinal properties claim to help fights depression and relaxes both the body and soul by uplifting mood and induces feelings of joy and hope. In Indonesia, the petals are often strewn across a marriage bed and are acclaimed for its aromatherapy aphrodisiac potential for activating the romance within couples.
Distillation Method: Steam distilled
Botanical name: Cananga Odorata
Ingredient: 100% Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Appearance: Pale yellow liquid
Country of Origin: Product of USA
Packaging: Amber Essential Oil Glass Bottle
Storage: Room temperature. Air tight container.
Disclaimer: This is PURE essential oil. It should NOT be used directly in pregnant women or women who are currently breastfeeding. It’s best to dilute pure essential oil with a Carrier Oil like Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil and Coconut Oil when you are applying it directly to the skin.