Almond Oil for Skin
Almond oil can help improve complexion and skin tone due to it’s highly emollient properties. Not only is it antibacterial and full of vitamin, it can help to balance the absorption of moisture and water loss. With high concentration of vitamin E, it can also help to heal sun damage, reduce the signs of aging, and fade scars. With so many benefits of skin, its simply great for your skin, face or body.
Check out our Sweet Almond Oil for Skin (100% Pure, Cold Pressed) below.
What is a Sweet Almond Oil?
The almond, or Prunus dulcis (also known as Amygdalus communis L.), originated in southwest Asia and the Middle East, as far as the Indus River in Pakistan. Prunus dulcis and its synonyms officially refer to the tree from which the edible almond seeds are cultivated. Although almonds are commonly referred to as nuts, they’re actually the seeds found at the center of the almond fruit, which closely resembles a peach.
Nearly half of a dried almond’s weight is oil. Ripe almonds are pressed to extract the oil with minimal heat resulting in cold-pressed almond oil. This unrefined almond oil protects the nutrients and the flavor of the oil. If high heat and sometimes chemicals are used, the resultant almond oil created are called refined almond oil which may lack the nutritional value of unrefined cold pressed almond oil varieties.
Top 5 Benefits of Almond Oil for Skin
Almond oil has been used for centuries to soothe the skin and treat minor wounds and cuts. It has been used in ancient Chinese and Ayurvedic practices to treat skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Sweet almond oil is full of vitamin E, vitamin A, monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc. Your skin needs it! Almond oil takes the mighty, nutrition-rich almonds and transforms it into a powerful oil with incredible benefits. Check out the top 5 benefits of almond oil for your skin here.
- Powerful Antioxidant – Vitamin E is an extremely powerful antioxidant. Oxidative stress (A.K.A. when your body doesn’t have enough antioxidants to fight free radicals) is a major cause of the deterioration of your skin’s collagen layer. Since collagen keeps your skin looking supple and wrinkle-free, you want to stave off oxidative stress with antioxidants. That’s where sweet almond oil comes in. Thanks to the Vitamin E, sweet almond oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines.
- Deep Cleanses Skin & Prevents Acne – Vitamin A in sweet almond oil can help reduce acne. Because the oil easily penetrates skin, it’s great for cleaning out the dirt and oil and accumulates in your pores. This process can prevent blackheads and acne from developing.
- Promotes Flawless Skin – The fatty acids help your skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin. Because it’s packed with these vitamins and nutrients, sweet almond oil is a natural skincare superpower. If you’re worried about using oil on your skin—especially if you have oily skin—there’s no need to stress. Sweet almond oil is mostly non-comedogenic, which means it’s unlikely to clog your pores.
- Natural Makeup Remover – Sweet almond oil is very gentle on the skin, and is an amazing makeup remover. Simply take a few drops of almond oil on a cotton ball and wipe off the makeup. Almond oil will also nourish and soften your skin, while removing all traces of makeup from your face.
- Relieves Psoriasis and Eczema – A huge bonus when using almond oil for skin treatments is the high level of fatty acids. Fatty acids serve as a natural emollient for the skin, and can help the skin lock in natural moisture by forming a protective barrier. Emollients are especially effective for conditions like acne, eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea.
Where to Buy Almond Oil for Skin
Not many know about the benefits of almond oil and the benefits it has when it comes to skin. Only cold pressed almond oil is made by pressing raw almonds with little to no heat used in the process thereby preserving all the naturally occurring chemical compounds within the oil, so that they can directly benefit the skin.
Sweet almond oil are simple to use and packed with skin loving properties. You can simply apply it straight, or mix it with essential oils to get its benefits. Beyond moisturizing your skin, almond oil is also a great massage oil and natural skin treatment alternative.
So, where can we Buy Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil in Singapore? From SingaporeSoap.com, of course! : )
If you are looking for top quality Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil in Singapore, you are at the best supplier in Singapore for almond oil!
Check out our Sweet Almond Oil (100% Pure, Cold-pressed) below.
Disclaimer: The information found/put up in this Website is intended for educational information only. You should not rely on the information to make any medical or other decisions for treatment or otherwise. Any medical or other decisions should be made in consultation with your doctors. The publisher will not be liable for any complication, injuries or other medical accidents arising from or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any information in the Website.
Rate this post
Singapore Soap is Singapore’s best soap and candle making supplies store online. We has a wide range of essential oils, fragrance oils, soap bases, castile liquid soap base & candle making materials. For wholesale and bulk pricing, please contact us separately via Whatsapp or our contact page. Interested to learn how to make your own DIY cold process soap? Register for our soap making lessons today! If you are an experienced soaper, you can also buy lye in Singapore to make your own CP soap by booking our soap making workshop.
Tags: Almond Oil Benefits for Skin Almond Oil for Skin Unrefined Almond Oil Where to Buy 100% Pure Almond Oil in Singapore Where to Buy Almond Oil Locally in Singapore Where to Buy Pure Almond Oil in Singapore Where to Find Almond Oil Cold Pressed in Singapore Where to Get Almond Oil in Singapore Online