What is Mango Butter and its Benefits
What is Mango Butter?
Mango butter is obtained from the kernels of the mango tree. It possesses a high content of stearic acid which makes it similar to cocoa and shea butter which are moisturizing without being greasy. Mango butter has good emolliency and lends protection against the sun. It is said to prevent drying of the skin and formation of wrinkles. With a typical melting point ranging from 30 – 37°c, it is solid at room temperature and melts easily when it comes in contact with the skin.
Mango butter are also well known to be rich in antioxidants that can be used to soften, smooth and moisturize dry rough skin. It’s natural rich emollient properties may help to treat burns, stretch marks, scar reduction, aid wound healing and skin regeneration and smoothing of wrinkles.
Benefits of Mango Butter:
- Helps improve skin completion – Consider applying a small dab of mango butter to your face after bath. It’s natural moisturizing may help treat dry skin, keep your skin plump and youthful looking.
- Reduce Scars – Achieve flawless skin again with mango butter. Simply take some mango butter and gently rub onto your stretch marks or other unsightly marks to promote natural healing.
- Treats Eczema & Psoriasis – Mango butter possess natural anti-inflammatory properties. With regular usage, mango butter could help control eczema and psoriasis. Blend mango butter with coconut oil and create a high-quality all natural balm that can be applied directly at the source.
Mango Butter Properties:
- Moisturizing and offers minimal protection from the sun
- May help ease dry skin conditions
- May help slow down degeneration of skin cells
- Softer than unrefined Organic Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter at room temperature, but still solid
- Blends well with other oils
- Nutrient dense, contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Makes an excellent hair conditioner because it absorbs quickly
- Can be used in lip balms, body butters, creams, and soaps
Recommended usage for Mango Butter:
- Emulsions and lotions: 3 – 5%
- Soap: 3 – 6%
- Conditioner: 2 – 5%
Where to Buy Mango Butter in Singapore?
So, where to buy the Best Mango Butter in Singapore? For top quality mango butter at inexpensive price, your search ends here. At SingaporeSoap.com, we are a bulk supplier of pure mango butter! Feel free to contact us separately for bulk or wholesale quantities purchases.
Check out our Pure Mango Butter (Expeller Pressed, Refined) below.
Disclaimer: The information found/put up in this Website is intended for educational information only. You should not rely on the information to make any medical or other decisions for treatment or otherwise. Any medical or other decisions should be made in consultation with your doctors. The publisher will not be liable for any complication, injuries or other medical accidents arising from or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any information in the Website.
Rate this post
This article What is Mango Butter and Its Benefits appeared first on SingaporeSoap.com. You may also be interested in Where to Buy Eucalyptus Oil in Singapore and Where to Buy Colloidal Oatmeal Powder.
Singapore Soap is Singapore’s best soap and candle making supplies store online. We are a bulk supplier of essential oil, fragrance oil, carrier oil (sweet almond, organic jojoba, organic coconut, MCT Fractionated), soap bases, castile liquid soap base, beeswax (yellow, white & organic), shea butter, mango butter & candle making materials. For wholesale and bulk pricing, please contact us separately via Whatsapp or our contact page. Interested to learn how to make your own DIY cold process soap? Register for our soap making lessons today! If you are an experienced soaper, you can also buy lye in Singapore to make your own CP soap by booking our soap making workshop.