Pure Vitamin C Powder (L-Ascorbic Acid, Food Grade) – 200 grams
Pure Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid, also known as L-ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin and a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent which may help improve the appearance of wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and brown spots. 
- 100% Pure Ascorbic Vitamin C Powder
- Pure Food Grade Ascorbic Acid
- Non GMO and Gluten Free
- Contains no fillers, additives or anti-caking agents
- Great for D.I.Y Vitamin C Serum & Bath Bombs
- Top quality at an affordable price
- Potent antioxidant (shown to be able to protect skin from oxidative damages).
- May improve appearance of aged and fragile skin.
- Widely used as add-on ingredient in skin-lightening products to correct hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- Antioxidant effect can be increased by combining L-ascorbic acid with L-ascorbyl palmitate and/or vitamin E.
Point of Interest:
Pure Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) is also an essential nutrient required for collagen production, tissue repair, and for the synthesis of neurotransmitters. It also acts as an antioxidant, plays a role in resistance to infections, and is used for the treatment and prevention of scurvy. Ascorbic Acid also extensively used in the formulation of premium cosmetics and personal care products as an antioxidants to slow deterioration caused by exposure to the air and also to control the pH of the finished product.
Weight: 200 grams of Ascorbic Acid Powder / Jar
Ingredient: L-Ascorbic Acid (INCI) C6H806
Purity: 100% pure mineral ascorbates
Physical Form: Fine white crystalline powder
Color: White to almost white
Solubility: Free soluble in water (approx. 30g/100ml), soluble in ethanol (approx. 2g/100ml), insoluble in fats and lipids.
PH Value: 2.1 – 2.6 (5% Aqueous Solution)
Country of Origin: Canada
Source: Vegetable sourced (Non-GMO Corn)
Storage: Cool dark or room temperature. Air tight container. Away from direct sunlight, heat and humidity.
Shelf Life: Best used within 1 year from date of purchase
Packaging: Ziplock Bag
- Pinnell S, Yang H, Omar M, Monteiro-Riviere N, DeBuys H, Walker L, Wang Y, Levine M. Topical L-ascorbic acid: percutaneous absorption studies. Dermatol Surg. 2001;27(2):137-42.
- Telang P. Vitamin C in dermatology.. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2013;4(2):143-146.
- Farris P. Topical vitamin C: a useful agent for treating photoaging and other dermatologic conditions. Dermatol Surg. 2005;31(7 Pt. 2):814-7; Discussion 818.
using it for adding into food application. works pretty well
Made my own vitamin C serum with the powder and works wonderful at the right ph.
Bindu Mohanan –
Excellent product. Highly recommended. Well packaged, high grade powder.